Thursday, November 17, 2005

Psoriasis Healing testimonial

Psoriasis healing testimonial.
"My affected skin has been steadily clearing. My torso is clearing in spots (many almost clear or clearing spots). It seems to finish in one area and then go on to another. My back and legs are clearing in big patches. My forehead is almost clear, it looks like a minor sunburn now instead of a bright red acid burn! These are the "original" areas that I've had for a long time. Some of the newer psoriasis patches from my recent outbreak (8 weeks ago) are still there, but on my legs, the clearing is wrapping around the back to the newer areas. It's hard to believe that this Friday makes it only 3 weeks since our appt! My mom (and me, too) is very excited and impressed." CR

For more healing results see:
http://www.brentenergywork.com/Healing%20Results.htm

Contact Information:
Brent Atwater
ATL, GA Phone: 404.242.9022 USA
NC Phone: 910.692.5206 USA
Email: Brent@BrentAtwater.com
Web site : http://www.BrentAtwater.com